Today on 12.02.2013 started the new tour of Avantasia with the European leg in the first day of the festival ppm….. a very exciting date because everybody was hungry to know the new setlist. Also this is a special show because it was quite long so its a good first test.
So I will not make you suffer and here is the setlist….
01. Intro & Spectres (Atkins/Sammet)
02. Invoke The Machine (Atkins/Sammet)
03. Black Orchid (Sammet/Atkins)
04. Prelude & Reach Out For The Light (Kiske/Sammet)
05. Breaking Away (Kiske/Sammet)
06. Scale Of Justice (Thomas Rettke/Sammet)
07. The Story Ain’t Over (Catley/Sammet)
08. The Great Mystery (Sammet/Catley)
09. What’s Left On Me (Eric Martin/Sammet)
10. Promised Land (Eric Martin/Sammet)
11. Sleepwalking (Sammet/Somerville)
12. The Scarecrow (Catley/Atkins/Sammet)
13. Farewell (Sammet/Somerville/Kiske)
14. Shelter From The Rain (Kiske/Sammet/Catley)
15. The Wicked Symphony (Catley/Sammet/Rettke/Hartmann)
16. Lost In Space (Sammet)
17. Dying For An Angel (Sammet/Eric Martin)
18. The Seven Angels – Full version (Kiske/Sammet/Hartmann)
19. Introduction of musicians & The Sign Of The Cross (Everybody)
Johan Nunez, drummer of the band Firewind published on his twitter account: “Avantasia fucking ruled tonight, easily one of the best show i’ve ever seen!!” Hughes Timmermans said: “Amanda you gave one hell of a good concert with Avantasia in Mons. I was in the pit. It felt so good to see you again. Take care.” Erica commented: “Eric Marin was not good in ‘Promised Land’, the audience was not happy. I’m not a Lande fan, but I missed him here. Rettke would have been better as lead vocalist and not only in this song. Atkins did a good job. Kiske only had too few parts.”
The seven Angels
Check our Kiske official fanclub photo album tival here. Lmp_rockfan uploade a nice photo album on his facebook account. You can check the photo album of Mrs. Sammet here. Metalblast.com review with information about the whole festival here.