After their indoor shows in Europe, they continue with the festival season. Their second stop is Barcelona, Spain for the Sonisphere Festival, where they played together with Iron Maiden, Megadeath, Anthrax, Ghost and many more. Avantasia is sceduled to enter the stage at 1:45.
Here is the set-list:
01. Intro ‘Also Sprach Zarathustra’ (A Space Odyssey soundtrack)
02. Spectres (Sammet)
03. The Scarecrow (Atkins/Sammet)
04. The Story Ain’t Over (Catley/Sammet)
05. Reach out for the Light
06. Breaking Away (Kiske/Sammet)
07. Farewell (Sammet/Somerville/Kiske)
08. Dying For An Angel (Sammet/Eric Martin)
09. Twisted Mind (Atkins/Martin)
10. Lost In Space (Sammet)
11. Shelter From The Rain (Kiske/Sammet/Catley)
12. Introduction of musicians & Seven Angels & The Sign Of The Cross Medley (Everybody)___________________________
The show of Avantasia in Barcelona, at Sonisphere Spain Festival 2013 was amazing. The show started at 2:07 and finished at 3:15… it was really hard to stay until so late, I know of somebody.. who had to take too many beers to stay awake but I will not tell names XD… Like in Madrid Avantasia did one of the best shows of the festival. Kiske sounded like a God, with a more than perfect performance note by note. A lot of people were joking after the show that Iron Maiden really need to hire the sound engineer of Avantasia because is a genius. My few comments about it, despite that it really was very late, it was worth waiting every minutes. Kiske was again in perfect vocal shape and sounded fantastic. There were many ‘Kiske,Kiske’ shoutings before and after he sang ‘Reach out for the Light’.
Reach out for the Light
Here is my album here. Moocher photo album here. Lasendadelcaminantesolitario Blog live report here. Hardforce.fr photo album and live report here. Elladooscurodelaluna blog did a live report, read it here.